Sunday, December 18, 2005

Primary Pinelands Pondering

My oldest daughter has been blogging her guts out here for some time now, and I've enjoyed reading her posts. She deals with a full-time job (with attendant grinding commute), an under-one-year-old baby and a full homemaking schedule to round out her day, and she still finds time to blog.

My daughter also periodically reminds me that I haven't written anything in some time and that the Blogger venue would be simple to use even for the uninitiated. So, I guess I can yank my ample buttocks up off the couch now and again to jot down a little confusion from from the deepest folds of my brain for the amusement of my family and for the shock and awe of those complete strangers who straggle by.

My apologies to my family for embarrassing them to tears and my plea to the complete strangers: please don't track me down and break into my house and smother me and steal Aunt Rose's diamond ring while my husband and the terrier lie snoring and farting not five feet away.

No comments: